Mr Adrian Curzon
Podiatrist & Podiatric Surgeon
Podiatrist and podiatric surgeon
- Adrian Curzon qualified from Cardiff School of Chiropody in 1982 as a State Registered Chiropodist. He went on to qualify as a Podiatric Surgeon in 1997.
- He gained extensive clinical experience working in the NHS for 9 years, before opening this practice in Epping in 1991.
- He now works full time at the practice in Epping and performs Podiatric (foot) surgery in Private Day Hospitals.
- The Epping Practice has been accredited by the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists. The practice complies fully with the national standards and best practice within the profession.
- Therefore you can be confident in the care that you receive within this Practice.
HCPC No: CH08132
BUPA Reg No: 85001050
The Practice will be closed from Monday 5th February until Saturday 10th February due to holidays
Treatment of children / under 16’s
Treatment cannot be given if they attend unaccompanied.
We care for people first and foremost
Safe, effective and modern treatment
Conditions we treat
• Corns and Calluses • Ingrowing toe nails • Verrucae • Sports injuries and postural abnormalities • Fungal nail and skin conditions • Heel spurs • Foot and arch pain • Arthritic joint pain
Treatments we offer
General chiropody/podiatry care for corns and calluses • Nail surgery with local anaesthetic for the permanent cure/relief of ingrowing toe nails • Liquid Nitrogen Cryosurgery (freezing) and chemical treatments for the removal of warts and verrucae • Biomechanical assessment and gait analysis • Prescribing and issuing insoles and orthotics for foot pain • Full diabetic assessment and screening including doppler circulation test • X-Ray requests and diagnosis