Mr Adrian Curzon
Podiatrist & Podiatric Surgeon
Podiatrist and podiatric surgeon
- Adrian Curzon qualified from Cardiff School of Chiropody in 1982 as a State Registered Chiropodist. He went on to qualify as a Podiatric Surgeon in 1997.
- He gained extensive clinical experience working in the NHS for 9 years, before opening this practice in Epping in 1991.
- He now works full time at the practice in Epping and performs Podiatric (foot) surgery in Private Day Hospitals.
- The Epping Practice has been accredited by the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists. The practice complies fully with the national standards and best practice within the profession.
- Therefore you can be confident in the care that you receive within this Practice.
HCPC No: CH08132
BUPA Reg No: 85001050
Please note that the practice is situated on the first floor and does not have a lift for patients who cannot manage stairs.
The practice will be closed for holidays between 22nd February and 9th March
Treatment of children / under 16’s
Treatment cannot be given if they attend unaccompanied.
Under the new regulations for the General Date Protection Regulation (GDPR), which come into force in May 2018, we confirm that we treat your privacy seriously. We do not share any information held about you with anyone without your express consent. Data is held solely for the purpose of providing you with safe and effective treatment. If you require a detailed explanation of what data we hold and how we protect this then please ask. If you want us to remove any data held about you then please contact us.
We care for people first and foremost
Safe, effective and modern treatment
Conditions we treat
• Corns and Calluses • Ingrowing toe nails • Verrucae • Sports injuries and postural abnormalities • Fungal nail and skin conditions • Heel spurs • Foot and arch pain • Arthritic joint pain
Treatments we offer
General chiropody/podiatry care for corns and calluses • Nail surgery with local anaesthetic for the permanent cure/relief of ingrowing toe nails • Liquid Nitrogen Cryosurgery (freezing) and chemical treatments for the removal of warts and verrucae • Biomechanical assessment and gait analysis • Prescribing and issuing insoles and orthotics for foot pain • Full diabetic assessment and screening including doppler circulation test • X-Ray requests and diagnosis